This weekend at Lost Towns Brewing we have lots going on! Friday we release another fruited Winsor Dam Wheat Beer, this time using Still Life Farm’s pluots. Wondering what a pluot is? A pluot is a fabulous cross between an apricot and a plum, the flavor profile is mellow and sweet with just a hint of tartness. A perfect pairing with our Wheat Ale! Beer Yoga this Sunday, 10:30-11:30am. Come on down and sip on some suds while you stretch your mind and body. Sunday we release another in our Solitary Reaper IPA series. Come on down to see what… Read More
- NEW BEER RELEASE: Bobbinsville Brown Ale
- Czabaj.P.A. is back on TAP!!!
- Planning the Weekend (Jue 21-23) – Live Music on Friday, Beer Yoga on Sunday, Return of a Special Beer
- NEW BEER RELEASE! Milkshake IPA No.1
- Planning the weekend (June 7-9) – Special Release of our newest beer, Live Music with Shindig, and Beer Yoga